Plugin Management Tab #3 – “WooCommerce”
You can use the settings of this tab to set up protection of default WooCommerce forms. This tab is visible even if you don’t have WooCommerce installed on your site.
NOTE: Right after plugin installation and activation, all protection options will be inactive (disabled as shown on the image below). You need to enable the ones you want to make active. Don’t forget to make a basic setup of the plugin by entering necessary Google reCAPTCHA API keys before making any other changes.
1. Login Form Protection – if enabled will protect the default WooCommerce login form from brute-force type attacks. This function works the same way as WordPress login form protection. An excellent method to protect your client accounts from hacking.
2. Registration Form Protection – if enabled it will protect your WooCommerce from automatic registration of fake user accounts. Fake accounts could be involved in a various unwanted activity on your WooCommerce store.
3. Lost Password Form Protection – if enabled will protect the lost password form.
4. Reset Password Form Protection – if enabled will protect the default WooCommerce password reset form.
5. Product Review Form Protection – if enabled will protect the default WooCommerce product review forms. It effectively fights against automatic submission of product reviews posted by bots, even if they use previously created user accounts.
Don’t forget to press the “Save Changes” button to save all the changed settings.